I finally made it to colombia to visit. I left my 6 week old and my almost 2 1/2 year old with my mom and went to enjoy a few days with my much missed hubby! This was the first day I was there. This is at a church ontop of one of the many mountains cerro de monserrata.
Looking over Bogota. It was a cloudy day:(
Going down on the tram from Cerro de Monserrata
The country side of colombia on the way to Cathedral de Sal.
On the little train outside Cathedral de Sal with our friends. She was a professional dancer/singer in Colombia and we were able to have her teach us some moves.
Just a picture of the beautiful scenery on the way back.
Our hotel we stayed at.
One of the 14 crosses in the cathedral de sol. Each cross represented a different part of Christ life. Yes this was amazing and all underground.
Andrews home was right across the street from the MTC in colombia. We were able to see some missionaries, too bad we weren't able to really talk to them.
Botanical gardens in Colombia. Maria was Andrews co-partner in the clinic down there and one of our friends.
The Temple. It's bigger than what I thought it would be. It was beautiful.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment