Okay totally embarrassing! I had to create a new password because I hadn't signed in for so long. I know how pathetic but we have been busy...that counts as an excuse right? Well we have had a crazy year full of fun and some sad things. First Andrew's grandmother died over Christmas but we were blessed to be able to go home and be with the family. We went to Disneyland in January with Andrew's family which was a ton of fun since we haven't been able to spend a ton of time with them since we have moved to Texas. My family finally came out to visit (yes, after 2 full years of living here!).....Excuse for that, I have no idea....We do have a very cute son! No really it was because my brother came home from his mission over the summer and this was the first chance they had with Jarren being home, back in school and Yes....My little sister.....also going to college. We enjoyed the visit! We did go to the Polar Express which was totally a waste of money! The trip to the North Pole was pretty much a trip down the isle of bad karoke. The train ride...well we went through 15 minutes of ghetto Texas, which is hard because really Texas isn't that ghetto! Anyway, the visit from Santa, well I don't know...all we could do was laugh! Lesson learned-read the reviews online?
On a positive note......We still love Texas. Andrew is almost done with school and we have some fun stuff going on with that. Our ward split up a few months ago and Drew's new calling is Ward Mission Leader which he enjoys and I am still in Cub Scouts. When I tell people they give me a sympathetic look, but really I like the calling. Love the people I work with. Drew is still working at the library and I am still working at Gold's teaching a few hours a week. I also am babysitting a little 3 month old. We love BABY NOAH. He is very popular in our home especially with our little Emmett. Everything is baby Noah. Noah sleeps on our bed during his naps and sometimes Emmett still thinks he is in our bed and frantically looks for him under the covers, thinking he is getting hurt. It is pretty cute....and makes me excited he has warmed up to him so great, for our next one. No I am not making an announcement. My goodness, can I tell you how many times I have been asked that?
Emmett is growing a ton! I have a toddler.....Yes, he loves the word NO! I do not....But he does talk really well, and he refer to himself in the third person. Example: Emmett needs a treat! I have trained him really well...Everytime we leave Wal Mart (yes I shop there!) I know! He says treat, treat, treat....we need to break him from treats obviously! He has a best friend, Cohen, they play really well together, until they both want the same toy! Both parents have fixed that problem though, we just bring 2 of everything. Well I want to get some pictures up soon.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Andrew,
Your little family is so cute.
Clint and Crystal loved it when you stayed at their home. You are such a great friend to Clint. My little boys are all grown up.
Love ya
Yay!!! Good to see the update. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment