Saturday, March 20, 2010


So here is the low down, are you ready it is going to be crazy! Yes, if you can read it then you got it...We are expecting and we are very excited about it. Emmett already knows he is going to be a big brother and he is so excited about it also. He calls the baby "baby Noah" mostly because thats the only baby he knows right now. Well where to start, first I was pregnant over Christmas but sorry way too early to spill the beans! I was pregnant when we went to Disneyland (sorry if you thought we were party poopers for not going on any of the big rides =)) We all had a great time though! Finally we are to this point of telling. So I am 17 weeks and I am due Sept 1st. AHHHHH Andrew is still going to Colombia and he leaves on Sept 23rd right after part 3 boards. (Bytheway he just finished part 2 this morning, way to go....Almost there!) So needless to say we are going to be a little busy in Sept. I think we will need parents, parents and more parents to help with packing, cleaning, moving 1250 miles, helping with Emmett and the new baby and just making sure Drew and I don't go crazy....The good part about this is I will have alot of help right after (for about 3 months) and Drew will be on break when the baby comes. So listen we need all the prayers you are willing to give that this baby actually comes on the 1st......Drew starts back to school on the 7th. I have decided that I will be having this baby in a house in Denton.....Yes that is right but before you freak out it is a certified birthcenter and I have heard amazing things about it. I had a great experience with Emmett in the hospital and I loved my OB but with this pregnancy (after alot of studying and pondering) we have decided this will be the right place and experience for us. Call me crazy but I am really excited! This mostly is for our moms the website is ww.inannabirth.com, look up the cute little house that our second child will be born in. Well I am sure you will probably call us or think we are crazy and wish us your best wishes, we will take both. We love you all......O yes, this pregnancy has been peaceful and easy for me...I am feeling great and I am still teaching pilates, yoga and step without any problems. I feel blessed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! CONGRATS!! :) I'm so excited to have another baby in the family...Hope all is well! We love you guys.

Amy & Scott said...

Congrats that is SOOO exciting! If you need any help with anything just give us a hollar. Sorry we won't be able to help pack you guys up and move, and it looks like you will have a great little helper for when the little one arrives, E is getting so big and adorable.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Wishing you the best!!!