Saturday, October 8, 2011

What we have been up to

I cannot believe summer is over and fall is here.  The colors on the tree's are beautiful.  During the summer I thought I would have blogged more but we got busy and I got way sidetracked!  So here is an update of what we did:
Niagra Falls x2
Palmyra, Hill Cumorah Pageant
Gettysburg and Antietum
Put in Bay (an island on Lake Erie)
Amish Country ( more times than I enjoyed actually)
Camping, Camping and more Camping
Fishing Yum!  The fish are really good here
"The Beach" Hahaha I mean Lake Erie but hey it's so big it seems like an ocean
Kayaking (the whole families favorite sport)
BBQ's and tons of Picnic's
Hiking (yes there is hiking here in Ohio)
And so many other fun things with friends and family.  My Grandma, aunt, my parents and my sister all came out this summer and we had a ton of fun! 
Some downers:
Both boys had chicken pox (wasn't that bad actually of course they got it at different times so that took 3 weeks out of our summer)
Car accident (yes we got hit from behind, we all went to the hospital and our poor car was totaled
:( but we did find a good van that was comparable to what we lost)

No comments: