
This year for Valentine's day I not only was able to spend it with one of my favorite people (the hubby) but with my two favorite guys....Andrew and I decided not to do gifts this year so we took a nice relaxing day as a family and just hung out, ran some errands and worked a little. We came home about 4:30 and noticed we had a little suprise on our door step. Little did we know it was for Emmett. One of our friends has a little girl about Emmett's age named Karli and Emmett and Karli just love eachother. Emmett totally does the whole guy thing showing off for her (mostly by standing up looking down at her and by flaring his arms) and she totally does the whole girl thing and just looks at him and smiles. So as you can guess from the picture above who the valentine was from, her and her sister......too bad he can't eat any of it :) Thanks Lisa!
1 comment:
Andrew, I don't know if you remember me but this is Amber (Woodard) Swenk. I found your blog through a mutual friend and was so excited to see that you're doing so well. Congrats on the little guy! He's a cutie!
I showed your blog to my mom and she says hello too.
Post a Comment