Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back in the Groove!

Well we have been back from vacation for over a month now so I guess you can say we are back in the groove of our life. School for Andrew is going good. He likes the tri, which is great for Emmett and I because this is a harder one and one where we do not see him as much, so it makes for a happier home when everyone likes what they are doing. Andrew still has the same calling, teaching elders quorum and I still have my same calling on the enrichment board doing physical fitness. Andrew is playing on the basketball team at school, he'll go to his first game this week, and sadly Emmett and I will not be able to go......The weather is nice. It was a shock coming from Utah where it was snowing and cold. When we came home we got off the plane and loved the 70 degree weather right away. It has been pretty warm. Two weeks ago there was an ice storm which shut down the Dallas and Fortworth for about 2 days. I have to say this was the first for us, it was interesting but fun having Andrew home. Hope all is going well!

No comments: