Sunday, April 6, 2008

Well hello y'all! Things are going good down here! It is very hot and humid right now, the average temp is in the 90's with about 80% humidity--so we are getting very excited to have the baby soon :) Andrew is as busy as ever, this trimester is a lot harder and a lot more involved than the last trimester! He has more tests, more classes, and is required to spend 3 hours a week at the outpatient clinics. He is gone from about 6 in the morning, in class from 7-12 and then labs every day except Fri from 1-4 or 5 at night, then he studies unless he has to work. Last tri he worked at the school library a couple of hours a week, which works good for him. Adding a baby on top of that will be an experience for sure. Andrew is getting use to the idea of only getting so many hours of sleep a night, especially because I am up and down a ton right now. The last couple of weeks I have felt great but a few days ago things started to change. I am now very tired all the time with burst of energy (which is good because we still need to do a lot before the baby comes) and I am started to have contractions so we are taking bets on when the date will be. Please feel free to let us know what you think...Also we have not pin pointed a name yet so again please feel free to throw out a suggestion for that as well. The baby can come whenever but he needs to wait until after a seminar we are going too on the first weekend in June. We've told the baby he needs to wait until that is over :) We hope all of you are doing well! We will let you know any new news as we progress into June!

1 comment:

Eduh said...

Well I am happy to hear that you two are doing great, but you need to post more sister! Even though I will talk to you hours and hours on end I still want to know more :) I want to see pics of your cute tummy.
I am happy all is well. I will pray you have baby bang this weekend :)
Luv you two to death!
:)Elisha